Thank you for your thoughtful reply & feedback Stephen. I will screen the
posts more carefully before sending them on.

I am aware that many on this list work very hard and care very deeply about
what they do often with little material reward from the culture, but much in
the way of personal and spiritual reward.

Perhaps, my main intent is to present these pieces in order to remind us
that in our ag work, we can call upon all the intelligences of the world to
work with us for peace. Injustice in any form, in any part of the world
calls out for Love and healing.

Blessings,
Jane