I'd like to add my voice to this request at keeping this group orientated
towards agriculture in general and BD in particular.  I have found recent
politically orientated posts highly offensive, have written replies, but
have then had second thoughts as I would not wish to offend others.  Those
who want the "globalnews" indoctrination can subscribe to it in their own
space and time.

So, please, cut the politics.

Stephen Barrow