One of the early issues of compost tea brewing was compaction that
occurs within the compost tea bag. This is commonly solved by
inserting and additional aeration nozzle into the tea bag itself.
This physically pushes the compost away from compaction and provides
direct aeration. I'm very interested in hearing experiences contrary
to this and in hearing from Dan, who, as I understand it, uses this
method.

-Allan