It's my obligation as the moderator of this group to inform everyone
that some may find the pictures of equisetum at the link below
offensive. I can't retract the earlier post, but I can say I
apologize to anyone that I inadvertently offended and I hearby warn
the rest that they enter the questionable link forewarned and at
their own risk. (Enough said?)

-Allan, who hoped that irony was a good excuse for doing anything