From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Allan Balliett
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 2:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: equisetum

One last attempt at explanation.

First off, I didn't make those pictures. The pictures are from a
website called THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF EQUISETUM
http://members.eunet.at/m.matus/  where the botanical content of the
pictures are apparently deemed to be strong enough to offset the
potential objectionable portions.

Secondly, I had no realization that the pictures were as graphic as
they are. I certainly wouldn't have forwarded the link had I seen
that was the case. You have to understand that literally from the
waist down  the picture is not visible on my screen without
scrolling, which I didn't do because I was looking for pictures of
Hymale. For me, these picture is the first that really that make me
realize that Hymale can be identified by SIZE as much as by form.

I'd like to get this back on the topic of how to make good 508,
something that is really important.

If you need me to say that I'm not a pornographer and do not
encourage the use of pornography, I'm happy to say that also.
Hopefully, from the bulk of my work, this is obvious to many.

Again, I apologize to anyone this carelessness has upset.

-Allan