> Please, I hope this does not happen again.  I do find the aforementioned
disrespectul and degrading to the value of the female.
> Mary Ann

Most women probably would - however - unsubscribing from this list (as
Sharon did) is certainly a major over reaction to a minor and
uncharacteristic stuff up on Allans part - poor reward for the time and
effort he has put into running BDNOW for our benefit! The chance that
something like this will appear again on the list in the next twelve months
is about zero, and I just dont understand why anyone would leave because of
this one posting??
Lloyd Charles