Will - It will be 3 weeks mon since I broke my foot and 3 weeks Wed since I put a cast on it. I'd VERY MUCH like to not have a cast at ACRES, in fact, I can't imagine getting from my room to the hall on fucking crutches. On the other hand, my Dr ain't going to go for taking the cast off and I don't seem to be able to find a CAM BOOT that fits me. (It goes on)

I'm thinking of soaking the cast off myself on Monday but I'm wondering if that's practical (will the plaster 'get hot' when it gets wet?) I'm also afraid that with the cast off I still won't be able to walk because of disuse and, suddenly, I can't get from the parking lot to the plane.

These are the things I worry about.

What do you think? (The foot, btw, feels great, except it has pains in places tht I imagine are caused by walking in the friggin cast.

-Allan