This one in MASS says she supplies 33 members. I did some
digging on CSA + Texas and came up with one I know for a fact is
a rip off near Houston. Two around the Austin area who call
themselves 'subscription farms' rather than CSA. These only will
allow 10 members, and charge $25 per week. Our growing season
is different, of course, allowing harvests from the first of April to the
end of November. So their members pay $800 but get 8 months
worth of produce. None are biodynamically grown, but all are
certified organic. (except miss ripoff near Houston.)

The reason I'm asking all this is because my cousin is a
physician's assistant at a hospital south of Houston Tx. She has
mentioned several times that I could be growing food for so many
families. And, everyone she works with is very health-conscious
and would be pretty eager to have food grown that (1) they didn't
have to take time to shop for (2) healthier and fresher than in the
stores. So, whether they would acknowledge or respect the fact
they're helping maintain a family farmstead, as long as it's to their
advantage, they're interested. I just didn't know quite how to tap
into this large pool of hungry Houstonians. Nor, do I think I'm ready
to do so this season.