Dear Allan,
We have certainly made ourselves available regionally, and offer advice and
suggestions for numerous growers each year, plus orgainzing educational
events. Jeff Poppen is always also taking in visitors, and holding
educational events, writing and doing the TV shows. Allan, you do a huge
amount of educational work yourself. JPI has its new farmer advisory
program.
So much of this is headwork. Talking about how to do it is far removed from digging soil profiles or tasting food on each other's farms. The scariest thing about BD, the thing that keeps a lot of purchased preps in the kitchen drawer is the fear of doing it wrong or the fear that things are not working. How does a person know if they don't have access to someone who really does know?

I'm really excited about the JPI farmer advisory program. I guess I haven't paid attention to it. can you tell us more about it?

Thanks -Allan