> I'm really excited about the JPI farmer advisory program. I guess I
> haven't paid attention to it. can you tell us more about it?

Hi Allan, I pasted this from their (Josephine Porter Institute for Applied
Biodynamics web site www.jpibiodynamics.org), which is where I heard about
it, so I'd like to learn more about it myself. I am glad that they are doing
it also. Christy

The Josephine Porter Institute for Applied Biodynamics in cooperation with
experienced biodynamic farmers is offering the following Advisory Service:

Biodynamic Farm Conversion

Farmer to Farmer Advisory Service

Real farmers, offering practical advice through visits to your farm as well
as through seminars dealing with nuts and bolts biodynamic agriculture,
rather than armchair imaginations.
East Advisor: S. Storch
Midwest Advisor: D. Morgan
West Advisor: G. Nonini

For information and a schedule of our seminars, contact:

Josephine Porter Institute for Applied Biodynamics, Inc.
PO Box 133
Woolwine, VA 24185
Tel: (276) 930-2463 Fax: (276) 930-2475
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]