To Tony, Gil, Steve D., Frank, Lloyd & Allan (from past posts) and others,

Thank you for all your help with conceptualizing for our road IPM project.  I'm
going to call Brad, the Weed Supervisor, today and have a talk about this
year's work.  The help you have given me is invaluable.  I have gathered all
the posts on my word processor and will print them out to have them together.

Best,

Merla