----- Original Message -----
From: Hugh Lovel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: UPDATE ON HUGH IN OZ?

> Dear Lloyd, et. al.,
>
> Just a word as I try going through my e-mail now that I'm back home.
>
> Cloudbusters? I drew this all out at Albury. These are extremely
> powerful--and dangerous--orgone devices.
Dear Hugh
     Thanks for the thoughts but I think you misread my post
(understandable, I can imagine the amount of mail you faced when you got
back)
Just so you dont think I have gone off the rails here is what I wrote about
the cloudbuster guys
"On a different tack I was contacted by a fellow yesterday who is in a group
building a cloudbuster - west of me - I had not thought about this much but
if there is one in that town then based on population there would be five of
them around Albury - SCARY HEY! I AM AIMING TO MEET THESE GUYS (thats the
group that rang me)  AND ATTEMPT TO DISSUADE THEM FROM USING THE THING. "

>  Maybe if one knew what one was doing.
I'm quite sure these fellows dont know what they are doing and they are west
of me so are messing around with the weather that directly affects us.
 Cheers
Lloyd Charles