>In a message dated 4/1/03 8:53:54 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
><< broadcaster coils and blending with the patterns of the preps held in the
>well replicates the role of stirring. cosmic energies coming in through
>vortex and chaos to blend with the patterns of the preps. >>
>
>I have to dis agree.  If it is not done by the human hand where does the farm
>individuality arise from.  Take ten minutes, stir the water and make the
>"reagent",, you owe it to yourself...sstorch

Dear Steve,

        By human hand or by human thought? What is the deciding factor? If
by the human hand without the human thought, what then? And if by the human
thought without the human hand, what then? Consider this. You DO own it to
your self.

        Take ten minutes--or an hour--and stir. It's a good activity. And
cover an acre or several. Take two minutes and even ten and cover a
thousand or even four thousand. What's the difference? The human thought
goes with both, even if the human hand does not so much. Where's your
valuation of things? Where does it lie? With certain personalitles and
their persuasions, or with your own knowing? What do each say? What do you
say? While I like you and what you are doing, are you under the persuasion
of others, and have you the choice of getting into radionics or not? Are
you that free? I'll like you either way, and acknowledge y ou either way,
can you do the same for me? Can you grant me the validity of my path?

        I grant I don't think I have ever sold one of your stirring
machines, though I've recommended them. I would always recommend them since
they keep the EMF as far as possible from the solution to be sprayed. I
must wonder when you have ever recommended one of my broadcasters for a
client who had too rough a terrain or too much acerage for stirring and
sprayin to be an option.
Aren't we trying to get the benefits of our preparations out over the
largest possible areas of the earth for the earth's healing for the benefit
of all?

        Aren't you interested in how this works? Granted you may be coming
from a belief that this does not work. But surely that doesn't serve true,
and you have to acknowledge that what I and Lorraine, and Lloyd, Arden
Anderson, Phil Wheeler, etc. are doing works. .Aren't you interested? You
can expeeriment around and see what you think. Anyone amongst us will help
you, ask anyone you trust. We'd all like to see you experiment, and no
telling you might teach us things we didn't know and didn't understand.
That's ordinarily the way of the way of things.

        Anyway, here's a critical brother. I appreciate all the good you
do, which is plenty. I'm being critical. I wish it wasn't so. When I see
you at conferences or gatherings, let me always be your friend and
supporter. But, please be a little more open-minded. Okay?

Best,
Hugh
Visit our website at: www.unionag.org