In a message dated 4/2/03 4:42:35 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Dear Steve,
question:
 "I don't know if I have missed something, but what would you perceive as the

essential difference between broadcasting from an egg filled with compost

teas and preps etc, compared to a Hugh Lovel field broadcaster or using a

radionic instrument such as a Bruce Copen, Don Mattioda, Rae or Kelly?"

answer:
James, according to Schauberger the egg shaped vessel exchanges energies with
the earth and emits energies from what is within.  The shape by itself
promotes life, the womb is egg shaped, eggs are egg shaped, they contain
life.  During this soujourn in the egg in the earth the liquid in the vessel
is imbued with the fructigenic energies of the earth and the egg shape
further enhances.  This is most likely similar to the energies that create
the goodness in cow manure.  If it is stirred for two to three consecutive
evenings [by electric motor, emf's neutralized by the earth] and then sprayed
out on the land this enhaces the soil energetically and therefore
biologically.  Possibly there is no difference between all of these
contravances, it is simply my choice at this time.  When I have things in
order, I will take up radionics.

Question

"The great advantage of radionic instruments is in the realm of analysis.

There is no comparable method for making comparisons between different

strategies before you use them. Many times I have found that the use of a

particular BD preparation would actually decrease soil vitality. How do you

work out whether homoeopathically potentised sea water will be a better

ionising agent to induce cleaning up of the ether than BD preps.?"

answer
When a problem or situation arises in the field I can make a judgement by
asking myself a question as to how to solve it.  At this point I can whip out
the pendulum and consciously take a step back and remove myself from the
decision making process and see what the pendulum says, or I may feel for the
answer intuitively and instinctively and go with it.

 question:

It is obvious that you see merit in being able to broadcast without actually

having to cover the ground. So at least we are all on common ground with

that one.  The next question is how to measure the effectiveness of the
broadcast. the

only reliable and cheap method is to use the most sensitive of all

instruments, the human body. This sensitivity of the human body is the basis

of Radionics and Dowsing.

You are obviously using the sensitivity of your antennae system to be able

to declare unequivocally that the range of your broadcast mechanism is

exactly 12000 feet. Is this an arbitrary estimation or do you have an

internal measurement system that is able to measure exactly 12000 ft?

When I set out to define the edge of a broadcast field it is only possible

for me to roughly guess what the distance is, or to use my pendulum to find

the distance.
answer:
I do not feel the necessity to measure and catalogue everything.  I know it
is important.  I am looking at things like soil structure, earthworm
activity, weeds.  I have dowsed the broadcast distance as well as feeling the
influence on the farm and seeig the way things respond when sprayed with
preps with and without the egg filled.

question:

The most common question which beginners will ask about BD is 'how do I know

if it is working'. How do I know what preps to use and when without having

to rely on a cook book solution from whoever is in as the Guru of the day.

Radionics and Dowsing can tell you this. They are tools which can enable a

person to find what is happening in the natural realm of subtle energies,

and it is in the realm of subtle energies that we must delve to be able to

judge radionics.
answer:
Observation is the key to learning how these things are working, learninng to
trust your eyes and instincts first, then I would see what the meter has to
say. I would not start out in biodyn first with a meter.  You will have your
eyes all the time on the meter and not on Nature, the soil, the plant.
Comprehend and copy Nature [Schauberger]

Man does not make the energies that are used in radionics, as he does not

make the energies that he detects or utilises with his antennae system. They

are already there and mankind uses them or focuses them towards what he

desires. You do not create the mechanism for electro magnetic wave

propagation which is being used to broadcast the energies from your amphora,

you are only using the phenomena to be able to focus energy and transmit it

where needed.

I perceive from previous posts a difficulty in reconciling your world view

of substances as being either alive, or not alive. My world view is that

everything is alive therefore I can't see such a dynamic system as

homoeopathy as producing dead substance.
answer:  Yes everything is alive.  There are positive and negative energies
for each situation.  You need to see what is right for you and the situation.

The favoured method in Australia is to use Electronic Homeopathy to prepare

reagents for radionic transmission.

The only debate that I can see with the use of radionics is 'what are the

force fields being created from our instruments and are they having the

effect that we desire? That is the subject for another post.

The use of homeopathic preparations has been  discussed many times so I do

not need to elaborate further except that RS obviously saw that there could

be benefit in this method. Kolisko's research also confirmed this view.

To compare research methods, results and observations of broadcast

mechanisms without the angst which at times is passed off as discussion will

open up a whole new line of discussion.

Just for the record we are now into our fifth year of using BD preps, both

hand stirred and radionically prepared and sprayed out. Radionic broadcast

by various means has also been used. On the criteria of having put the preps

out for more than 2 years  I am able to discuss the subject from any angle

because I have done it.

Kind regards

James Hedley >>
Good discussion.  I just started with a client who also got a field
broadcaster from uai.  He is using the bd remedies to brew compost tea, treat
his compost with dead hogs, and to treat the manure pits.  They grow on 2500
acres corn and soybeans for feed.  These fields have been no-till for 25
years.  It has only been about three weeks since the visit and they are
already decreasing odour in the pits and the manure is "pumpable" after
adding the bd compost teas.  It will be a good observation to see ow fast the
place comes around with bd compost, teas and the fieldbroadcaster.  So we
will see the how combined method works...SStorch