In a message dated 4/1/03 6:15:49 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  OK Steve (and any others that would like to comment) - I'll try this - a
couple of questions though -
1. will this stirred water hold the energy pattern long enough to use it in
a vial in the broadcaster (weeks or months) - that doesn't work with stirred
preps ? Otherwise I need to make your 'stirred water 'card.

answer:  It may hold the energy for a considerable time, you should
experiment with it though, dowse it, and see how it goes, make a card anyway.

2. three of us are putting down some horns (of 500) this weekend and I'd
like to include some clay, you have some different ideas on clay - any
suggestions ?
these are some options
:: bentonite - its easy but I'd rather use local paddock reared clay
:: I have a nice maroon clay from our subsoil layer - sticky and extremely
dense, mostly magnesium it comes from about 6 to 18 inches deep in the
profile.
:: a yellowish sticky but highly dispersive, high sodium clay from our deep
subsoil
:: black pond muck - you talked about this stuff a while back  - its a black
silty clay that settles in the bottom of our farm water storage dams -
powerful stuff - very nutrient rich - has some humic material included from
organic wash in
answer:  I woud go with the maroon clay and the pond muck, stay away from
high sodium. Do you have trouble with salts in this clime?  I make a tree
past type substance and put that through the horn process.
3. we will be doing this in a new pit - any suggestions to pre treat the pit
for a better result - I'd thought to spray it out with stirred 500 before
putting the horns in ? Line the bottom with good compost maybe? What else
works?
answer:  Some bd compost finely screened is good but so is a bc bath to the
pit and just good old soil.
Thanks for any suggestions >>