Allan and Mark,
I for one appreciate your attempts to have this discussion of SEs a useful
investigation of how our most fundamental interactions with the Elementals
take place.

These glyco-metalico-protiens (Prions) and there are many in all systems of
the flesh body and most likely in all physical organisms, are to this point
almost unidentified and recognized for the vast roles they play.
To just write them off as being affects of modernity do them and our bodies
a disservice.

These glyco-metalico-protiens set the very pattern of our nervous system.
They more then likely are the very reason this list oohs and ahs over
mysomal (sp?) structures. How the light energy (& QI)  travels to the
rootlets and filaments of our underground soil structure.

Yes this subject of wasting dis-eases attracts the  wants of many people to
make themselves feel better buy bashing the sudo-culture we find ourselves
in ... but to what end?

L*L
Markess