I don't have the book here but RS wrote That if you feed cows meat the cows
will become deranged and you will get a mad heard.  From "Nutrition and
Stimulants" Lectures by Rudolf Steiner

It seems as though Rudolf Steiner's research has not left a permanent
impression on this group.

This is not taking anything away from Marks work, there is just more at work
than crude chemistry. BD hopefully focuses its attention on more subtle
energies that are much more elusive to typical modern thinking than looking
for the obvious material answers.

Any theory that downplays or ignores the implications of feeding herbivores
meat as one of and possible the most important element in the degradation of
the health of the herd is something I may be able to learn from but not
being something that I can fully support, as it cannot be balanced, just the
opposite of the readily accepted theories.

As for deer, man and other beings being affected. The entire world is out of
balance. This makes it incredibly easy for new diseases to surface, mutate,
surface again, etc.and we continue to look for smoking guns. This is
paramount to standing in polluted sludge your whole life while trying to
prove that it is only the excess copper in the sludge that is making you
sick.

As for Marks research there is great truth in it. The whole truth is however
both much more complex and much simpler.

If there is interest in exploring the myriad of influences that lead to the
current situation of rampant disease, than it will be a joy to remain here.
If we on this list tend towards more conventional explanations then my time
is better spent elsewhere.

Peace, Chris