Hi! Tobias and Greg,
Tobias, I feel you are coming on a bit strong with Greg.

There is the need for people at several levels in the world of BD and related areas.

While I am happy to be an isolated person experimenting on my own and doing a bit of research and only use my knowledge to grow a bit of food for my own use, others grow commercially, while still others work within the converted and provide consultant and other services. But what is badly needed is those who are prepared to go outside the comfort zone of the converted and to, by some means, get the benefits of BD out into the wide world. It is much more likely that some one like Greg will do just that than someone like me, who can spend years replicating the work of others to make sure it will work in my near desert conditions.

Gil

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Dear Greg,

you must have a degree in marketing..... your last post reads like any other advertisement for whatever agricultural product one could think of.
I have been oberserving your posts now for a while and I have to say it is always the same pattern ..... you and your Agri-Synthesis Field Sprays are the best and nearly everyone else has got it wrong  and is stupid - at times you call others even idiots -  well what a sensitive and charming way of dealing with each other !!!
Could you agree on the fact that EVERYONE within this movement has got only the best intentions to do as good as they can, to do their best for this planet and his/her fellow human being ?