It seems maybe some of us stepped into the deep end of the pool too
quickly.

 I can always set the BBB aside while I learn the basics on an easier
platform, thats not a problem.

 Which development board would you recommend for someone brand new to
entire embedded Linux stuff? I think it would be easier to learn from the
beginning, and work my way up to the BBB.

 Thank you.