Hi,

What your attempting to do is possible with Angstrom Linux. You just have
to work through a number of setup issues.

If you want to use IP forwarding with NAT it is necessary to recompile the
kernel. My kernel configuration is:

        -> Networking support (NET [=y])
        -> Networking options
            -> Network packet filtering framework (Netfilter) (NETFILTER
[=y])
                -> Core Netfilter Configuration
                    <M> Netfilter connection tracking support
                    {M} Netfilter Xtables support (required for ip_tables)
                    *** Xtables combined modules ***
                        <M> "NFLOG" target support
                        <M> "conntrack" connection tracking match support
                        <M> "state" match support
                -> IP: Netfilter Configuration
                    <M> IPv4 connection tracking support (required for NAT)
                        [*] proc/sysctl compatibility with old connection
tracking (NEW)
                    <M> IP Userspace queueing via NETLINK (OBSOLETE)
                    <M> IP tables support (required for filtering/masq/NAT)
                        <M> "ah" match support
                        <M> "ecn" match support
                        <M> "rpfilter" reverse path filter match support
                        <M> "ttl" match support
                        <M> Packet filtering
                            <M> REJECT target support
                        <M> ULOG target support
                        <M> IPv4 NAT
                            <M> MASQUERADE target support
                            <M> NETMAP target support
                            <M> REDIRECT target support
                        <M> Packet mangling

Before you start spending time rebuilding the kernel ...

    Do you want to use DHCP to assign IP addresses to computers attached to
the ethernet port?

    What about DNS?

    Have you considering disabling connman?

Regards