VI ? Really ?

You should start using Eclipse or visual studio .... they provide tons of
function that vi don't provide.

eclipse/visualstudio => with a few click you configure your workspace, you
build your project, you deploy your project, your run/debug your project .

VI => with tons of hours you configure your workspace ....

I don't have time to argue with it, it's just a simple matter of accepting
the evolution ......

Micka,