Wiiliam,

I am just this moment following the procedure Robert suggests, using the
2014-08-19 console image. I'll dump a list of packages installed in the
2014-05-14 'full' image installation before I re-flash it so I can compare
what is in and what is not. I'm not in a position to build anything just
yet - no free disc space!

Max