Hi we are experiencing the same problems as Greg. We are currently running
more then 10 bbb in test booth revision 5b and 5c with the same results. We
have tested both kernel version 3.14, 3.15 from ti as well as your builds
with the same results.

Here are some stats from our boards running the  3.16.2-bone5 release..

192.168.1.160:uptime 9:52 ;reboot 3

192.168.1.161:no connection

192.168.1.162:uptime 2:16;reboot 1

192.168.1.163:uptime 8:06;reboot 2

192.168.1.164:uptime 2:50;reboot 3

192.168.1.165:uptime 5:12;reboot 1

192.168.1.167:uptime 13:38;reboot 3

192.168.1.169:no connection

We do have access to serial cables and are happy to support with any debug
information you might want... We do not see anything weird in dmesg or the
serial console which we have logged during the reboots.