Yes, a lot of things on Linux looks like voodoo magic, and so many
mysterious codes lying everywhere :)

That said, can you point me to the place where I can learn how that was
done, and the complete boot mechanism of the BBB? I am trying to learn the
boot process(among other things) of the BBB but there are just so much info
lying around, some are outdated and some are conflicting. Also does that
mean I can no longer access or see these two files? Is there a place where
I could download the source for the image?

I read your instructions at:

https://eewiki.net/display/linuxonarm/BeagleBone+Black#BeagleBoneBlack-SetupmicroSD/SDcard

and saw that you have only made one partition on the SDcard with both the
kernel and file system, and before you format the card you've dd'ed both
the MLO and u-boot.img to it. Is this how that was done? And I thought that
was a mistake, silly me :)

I have learned a lot from what you have posted on the web, thank you for
your work and I look forward to seeing more "Products" from you. Too bad
there is not a centralized location where we can learn all these for the
BBB.

Best Regards,

Ricky Chang