Am Freitag, 2. Januar 2015 15:08:07 UTC+1 schrieb luciano...@gmail.com:

> Hey TJF,
>
> When possible, can you tell me something about my results when I got the
> sample rate using the CAP pin?

Hi Luciano,

sorry, I can't, because I don't understand your code. The sequence

#define P1 P9_14
#define P2 P9_42
int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
       pruIo *Io = pruio_new(PRUIO_DEF_ACTIVE, 0, 0, 0); //! create new
driver structure

    if (Io->Errr) {
              printf("initialisation failed (%s)\n", Io->Errr);}

        if (pruio_cap_config(Io, P1, 2.)) { // configure input pin
         printf("failed setting input @P_IN (%s)\n", Io->Errr);}

should through an error since P1 (= P9_14) has no CAP capability. Why don't
you stop the program in case of that error? And where is the error message
in your output picture? Are you sure you did run that code?

Also

                  if (pruio_cap_Value(Io, P1, &f1, &d1)) { //    get
current input
                       printf("failed reading input @P1 (%s)\n", Io->Errr);
}

                  printf("\r    Frequency: %10f , Duty: %10f     ", f1, d1); //
info

cannot work due to the same reason (missing CAP capability of P1) and
should through error messages. You should have used P2 in both cases.

BR