@Luciano

Am Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2014 13:01:30 UTC+1 schrieb Luciano:

> I did this way and I would be glad of you helped me in this question. I
> have installed Libpruio0.0.2, and I wrote a simple code just to read the
> ADC value (Value[1]) from the output port P9_14 to see it commute.(I don't
> need all that libraries, but they are there for further algorithms). In the
> circuit I added a voltage divider with two 10k resistors, to get about 1,7V
> to not cross 1,8V.

I made a similar test running this loop (FreeBASIC, libpruio-0.2.2 in IO
mode)

    IF .Adc->setStep(1, 0, 0, 0, 0) THEN _ '     configure fast Adc step
                        ?"ADC setStep failed (" & *.Errr & ")" : EXIT DO

      FOR i AS INTEGER = 0 TO c
        o = IIF(.Adc->Value[1] > &h7FFF, 0, 1)
        IF .Gpio->setValue(POUT, o) THEN _ '             set GPIO output
                      ?"GPIO setValue failed (" & *.Errr & ")" : EXIT DO
      NEXT
      IF .Cap->Value(PIN, @f2, @d2) THEN _ '               get CAP input
                         ?"Cap->Value failed (" & *.Errr & ")" : EXIT DO, DO

The ADC step 1 is configured for maximum speed. I have no osziloscope, so I
measured the output frequency by a CAP pin.

Here's typical output from executing the above snippet about 50 times,
frequency values in Hz:

ADC closed loop:
  Minimum:  54704.59375
  Avarage:  61088.24790736607