Am Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2014 22:57:41 UTC+1 schrieb luciano...@gmail.com:

> Then I was scrolling and he said he still had problems. He proposed a
> solution and then I saw the "enum pinMixung".
> I got the code you (*TFJ*) proposed next and I put it in the library
> pruio.h at /usr/local/include.

once I didn't understand welI what I've changed. Maybe you can tell me, if
> possible.

The header file pruio.h is generated manualy by translating FB source to C.
I just forgot to translate this enumerators (will be fixed in next
version). There's also a copy / paste error in one of the function names
(can't remember which ATM). Just check the mails in the FB thread you
mentioned.

> I didn't have the oportunity to do some tests about the sample rate,
> because I don't have an oscilloscope this moment. But when I have the
> oportunity I will report my results to you .

As I said, you can use a CAP pin to measure the frequency (as I did).