Sorry I should have been more clear.

So on a known good beaglebone that I have my custom debian installed on how
do I make a copy of this on uSD card such that I flash another BBB with a
different emmc chip.

Is the workflow like this:
1. Boot up known good Kingston BBB with custom image.
2. Insert a uSD card => 4GB
3. execute  /opt/scripts/tools/eMMC#
./beaglebone-black-make-microSD-flasher-from-eMMC.sh
4. Insert this card into a new BBB that needs to be flashed?

Am I understanding this properly?