Ok I see now.  Use the script that is /opt/scripts/tools/emmc.

One more question.  The reason I was trying this tool again is that my
custom debian image stopped auto connecting to my computer via usb.
I am running Ubuntu on my desktop and the little network icon just seams to
be cycling thru trying to establish a connection.  It never seams to quite
get there.

Any ideas?