Dziekuje bardzo.

W dniu 2015-10-19 o 11:39, Taceant Omnes pisze:
On 19 October 2015 at 08:33, Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com> wrote:
On Oct 18, 2015, at 20:38 , William Hermans <yyrk...@gmail.com> wrote:

http://www.embeddedhobbyist.com/2015/09/beaglebone-black-updating-device-tree-files/
apt-get update: "This step is important every reboot. As the /etc/apt/sources.list
file is not kept on “disk”. This is meant to help keep writes to flash media at a minimum
– In case you were wondering."

Wait, what? Why would this make sense? I write the flash all the time, what's wrong with
writing it on the rare occasions I issue "apt-get update?"

+1

I'd much rather write to flash than risk forgetting to update apt and screwing
something up by installing the wrong package.

--
Bremenpl