Oh, and by the way, this hardware and community is 100% open source. If
you've got a problem that us supposedly crapper community helpers can help
you with. Go download the schematics, or source code and figure it out for
yourself. Unles of course as I suspect you're not a real engineer, but some
kid who just wants to use his rPI as a settop gimmick for his tv . . .