ok thanks William for the heads-up. Did a check on 4.1.5-ti-r10, so the
non-rt version, but no luck yet (but not out of options). Had one failure
again truing to apt-get install a 4.1.5 bone15 kernel, so need to try that
as well. I missed Robert's remark though earlier in the post to use
4.4.x-ti r34 or later and would like to try that as well.

---> So to clarify, best bet is to use 4.4.x-ti r34, the non-rt version, in
order to use uio_pruss?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/1b434a2b-3149-4077-b9da-40e3a92380bd%40googlegroups.com.