Hi Joseph,

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 11:52 AM, Joseph Heller <joseph.heller...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Finally, that worked William (&John &Robert)! I did a small check with an
> LED and am able to with it on/off now via the PRU and uio.
>
> For your consideration, I wonder how you feel like to document this more
> structurally so others can benefit from it? I was offset by some older
> posts on the forum. Next thing I just though about is to make more use of
> the .deb functionality instead of relying on script or instructions. For
> instance uio "conflicts" with remoteproc in reality, but both reside on the
> same sd-card image. Otherwise, I also understood the PRU's are not that
> much used, so maybe it;s not worth the effort to invest in this.
>
> Anyway, thanks again for the help, I'd be glad to inform/post the end
> result of my project somewhere once my time-critical part of c code as
> transferred to the PRU.

So i'm hoping, this will only be short term.  I believe everyone at ti, now
has a crystal clear idea of what users want from the pruss interface.  So
hopefully this uio/remoteproc will get fixed..  A couple notes on the
script, normally the dtb-rebuilder repo can be found here:

/opt/source/dtb-4.4-ti/

It's just for a few releases, that didn't get cloned properly.

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYjmZNvGAhgDnFo9EUJcpHKSMO0UMCysCrcUKBU_WLcHPQ%40mail.gmail.com.