Id, double check and document everything when trying ot setup the serial
debug port on the Beaglebone blue. Which to me going form pictures on the
internet. Just seems to be *another* beaglebone, but with a blue PCB. In
other words. It appears to be very similar to if not exactly the same as a
beaglebone black, with a blue PCB, and a Robotics cape included with it.

However, with that said. There are typically "hooks" built into these
images that check the eeprom to see which board it is. When uboot first
comes up, before passing control to Linux.

So, being verbose on the groups here, for this problem, would be helpful.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORqYUW3iCO3s1iCG-xZYuu790UGijPPh4uuCWcdvjY2nXw%40mail.gmail.com.