Another problem I'm seeing with your "wiring diagram". You're powering the
sensor via 3v3, but you still have the parasitic power resistor in place.
It is my understanding if you're wanting to power the DS18B20 from the
dataline. In whcih case the resistor would be between Vdd, and DQ pins
(pins 2 and 3 ). *HOWEVER* keep in mind that I'm pretty sure you can not
power the DS18B20 from the beaglebone's GPIO pins.

Anyway, I just happen to have a DS18B20 in hand at this very moment. So
I'll hook up some jumper wires from the P9 headers for ground, 3v3, or 5v,
and a data pin to give it a test. I'll even write, or more correctly modify
the existing 1-wire dtb i linked to earlier to match your exact needs.

As it just so happens I have to get 1-wire working myself. As I'm in the
process of designing my own 1-wire slave devices.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORqOahDP0Od7NeFdN4--%3DE2FHiJnvp2n19R9BSNHao-HKw%40mail.gmail.com.