Again, thanks Williams... that was it.

I commented everything about P9.22 in
./bb.org-overlays/src/arm/univ-bbgw-00A0.dts
Then build and install with your instruccions :)

Which is an elegant way to mount the w1 overlay automatically after reboot?

By the way, I switched my VCC to 3.3V

regards,
Sebatián

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/c652716e-0ca5-4962-acbe-00b34e0a88de%40googlegroups.com.