By the way, for informational purposes. The board file I'm loading(
am335x-boneblack-emmc-overlay.dtb ) for my BBB should also work with BBG's
too. At least I've used it with several Greens, and have had zero problems
with it. Now, when I say "several" think in the range of 40-50 different
boards . . .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORotw5bW3_ghKFgfjarRa%3DYbyycro6VFvwT9NHAofGn9%3DA%40mail.gmail.com.