Sebastián,

I do not know what to say. You possibly have a pin conflict in one of your
overlays somewhere. I'd check through all the source file for the dtbo's
you're using, and make sure there are no P9.22 references in an of them.
Except the 1-wire overlay file.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORpi82nBc2kc-%3D6doFwp7w2DXKg4RA9TJEZzpj%3DvZi0k3g%40mail.gmail.com.