Thanks, that is really sweet looking!  No matter what I do when I load my
DTO it doesn't seem to change the pinmux/ctrl values unfortunately.
 Everything in dmesg, journalctl acts as if it worked successfully, but I
see no change to the pinmux/ctlr.  Is there a kernel (or bone_capemgr)
level of debug?

/Jason

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAPXoZv97mhYP9eHUY%3DNrjhn6S4_%2BVwe-o_Pe5_XWU0P4G1SytA%40mail.gmail.com.