>From my own perspective, it does not matter one single bit. I suscribe to
the beagleboard.org google group, i get all mails from that group. No idea
of sub groups, or whatever. . . .quite honestly I don;t even care. If i
know the answer or can give some clues, I'll answer, or give some clues.  .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORriL4LwN_ynM4kwEQiz35YMCzquqYMDCBuVwOKGqFmJUg%40mail.gmail.com.