On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Sebastián Sáez <otra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have some Beaglebone running my python script for controlling relays and
> read sensors. But time to time some beaglebone freeze and I don't know why.
>
> Here is the log when the beaglebone crash. I think maybe it's a power
> problem when the wifi chip try to connect.
>
> For power up the HW I use a Menwell powersupply and two solder wires to the
> BBGW pinheader (vdd_5v and gnd)
>
>> HW: Beaglebone Green Wireless
>>
>> Kernel: Linux beaglebone 4.4.9-ti-r25

"r25" is known broken Kernel on the BeagleBone Green Wireless.

It took awhile, but we didn't figure out till mid Oct 2016, that one
of the pin's on the wl1835 module needs to be pulled low on startup.
Otherwise the wl1835 is actually entering a test mode on startup, thus
ending up completely un-usable..

The fix was first pushed on Oct 20, 2016 with "4.4.24-ti-r58"

So either, upgrade your kernel:

cd /opt/scripts/tools/
git pull
sudo ./update_kernel.sh