Good tips Greg, thank you.
I would like to use one of these IOT images but I need *wifidog *so my
users can configure the home wifi.

I tried installing wifidog with these instructions without luck
Https://github.com/Pillar1989/wifidog-server

Is there any alternative to wifidog ?, my users do not know linux how to
use connmanctl

Robert, I have another question for you,
Is it convenient to remotely update the kernel on a machine that I do not
have physical access, is it possible to block it?

regards,
Sebastián

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/88a265eb-ce68-4d4f-9ffb-46d583f82a37%40googlegroups.com.