I'm convinced that the PCA9306 and the RTC PHILIPS PCF85063TP are excellent
solutions. However, removing the resistors I think is not good. I'm going
to use the bidirectional I2C-bus translator because it's easier to find
where I live.

Thank you everyone for the attention.

PS: William Hermans, the link is working fine for me. I don't understand
why it didn't work for you... No problem!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-PCS-I2C-RTC-DS1307-AT24C32-Real-Time-Clock-Module-For-AVR-ARM-PIC-/172308340060?epid=846722400&hash=item281e609d5c:g:VxcAAOSwawpXsn0J

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/6ac00173-6952-4d45-990a-9f92a003917a%40googlegroups.com.