On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 3:02 PM, William B <wbbena...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *Grahan:*
> You're 100% correct. Running "i2cdetect -y -r 2" instead of "1" at the
> end, it detected the RTC at address 0x68, as we can see in the available
> tutorials.
> Answering your question, I'm using the latest available Debian release
> (bone-debian-8.8-iot-armhf-2017-07-01-4gb.img) available here:
> https://rcn-ee.net/rootfs/bb.org/testing/2017-07-01/iot/
>
> *William Hermans: *
> When I run the command "i2cdetect -l", I get this information:
>
> root@beaglebone:~# i2cdetect -l
> i2c-0   i2c             OMAP I2C adapter                        I2C adapter
> i2c-1   i2c             OMAP I2C adapter                        I2C adapter
> i2c-2   i2c             OMAP I2C adapter                        I2C adapter
>

> Now I can continue with the process normally and as soon as it works I
> report here.
>
> Thank you again!!!

Sounds about right . ..
root@wgd:~# cat /sys/bus/i2c/devices/2-0068/name
ds3232

Funny, I'm actually using an i2c RTC, forgot, and confused the temp sensor
I'm using over one wire. By the way, the DS3232 is also an accurate RTC,
but it does cost like $8.xx per. So not exactly cheap.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORppVeu1WzRMfO2g4Uw_XXq3OGPizrhuNO8Pwk%3DfvguOgA%40mail.gmail.com.