Hi Tarmo,

> Thank you. That's good to know.
>
> A kernel upgrade on our devices requires using the dtb-rebuilder to get our
> modified base DTB-s (am335x-boneblack.dtb). For the 4.19-ti series the most
> recent supported kernel version in your repo appears to be "4.19.25-ti-r17"
> from 6 months ago (when looking at commit comments).
>
> The beagleboard repo doesn't list any kernel versions anywhere. When using
> this repo, how would I recognize which 4.19-ti kernel version I'd be able to
> apply my modified DTB-s to?

That shouldn't be an issue going forward.. (easy to say as 4.19-ti has
quieted down, so that might backfire with 5.4-ti)

With the old dtb-rebuilder repo, we'd always push a dts patch to the
kernel build script first, tag it and then manually copy it back to
the dtb-rebuilder.  So things would get out of sync if i didn't copy
it over..

With the new repo, everything gets pushed to the
BeagleBoard-DeviceTrees repo first, and the files get sync'ed directly
back to the kernel build script afterwards:

https://github.com/RobertCNelson/ti-linux-kernel-dev/blob/ti-linux-4.19.y/patch.sh#L353-L409

It should be less error prone. I hope..

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/