On 10.10.19 17:41, Robert Nelson wrote:
On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 6:17 AM Tarmo Kuuse <tarmo.ku...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 09.10.19 23:57, Robert Nelson wrote:
On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 11:31 AM Robert Nelson <robertcnel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here's the final version..

https://github.com/beagleboard/linux/releases/tag/4.19.73-ti-r29

What else would be useful? ;)

That's beautiful, thank you!

So yeah, i test what i can, can't test everything especially if Ubuntu
or Debian throws in a wrench with a broken gcc version or something
else in their testing repos..

Ok, so you verify that the kernel builds, then package and publish the
result and finally run some integration tests using real hardware.
Sounds great.

Question: when you run the weekly or daily integration tests on your
little farm, how can I consume only the kernel packages that passed?

This file get's updated..

https://github.com/beagleboard/image-builder/blob/master/configs/kernel.data#L7

Good to know. Thanks.

Now, before we go more into the details, i don't' "guarantee"
anything..  If your worried about something breaking, have a test node
you test with before you push out to many units..

Whaddya mean, test?
https://thedailywtf.com/articles/Flawless-Compilation

--
Kind regards,