On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 6:17 AM Tarmo Kuuse <tarmo.ku...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 09.10.19 23:57, Robert Nelson wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 11:31 AM Robert Nelson <robertcnel...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > Here's the final version..
> >
> > https://github.com/beagleboard/linux/releases/tag/4.19.73-ti-r29
> >
> > What else would be useful? ;)
>
> That's beautiful, thank you!
>
> > So yeah, i test what i can, can't test everything especially if Ubuntu
> > or Debian throws in a wrench with a broken gcc version or something
> > else in their testing repos..
>
> Ok, so you verify that the kernel builds, then package and publish the
> result and finally run some integration tests using real hardware.
> Sounds great.
>
> Question: when you run the weekly or daily integration tests on your
> little farm, how can I consume only the kernel packages that passed?

This file get's updated..

https://github.com/beagleboard/image-builder/blob/master/configs/kernel.data#L7

Now, before we go more into the details, i don't' "guarantee"
anything..  If your worried about something breaking, have a test node
you test with before you push out to many units..

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/