Hi all,

I have a question about beangulp. I've noticed that compared to
beancount.ingest, beangulp now produces more logging when doing an extract
so I wanted to question why it's there.

In my specific case, I use beangulp directly within vim to import
transactions directly into my beancount file.

Using beancount.ingest the resulting text required no alteration as it only
contained the header containing the filename and the transactions.

But using beangulp, now I have to clean up the text because it has some
logging to indicate the progress of the overall extraction which results in
something like below (highlighted yellow).
(gulp) [picasso@xps-13 beancount.dm-crypt]$ python gulp.py extract
downloads/account-2021-04.ofx
* /run/media/picasso/beancount.dm-crypt/downloads/account-2021-04.ofx ... OK
;; -*- mode: beancount -*-

**** /run/media/picasso/beancount.dm-crypt/downloads/flexaccount-2021-04.ofx

2021-04-01 * "Transfer"
  Assets:Account  20.0 GBP

I see that the information logging is output on stderr so I can redirect it
to /dev/null however I would like to know how everyone else is using
beangulp and whether this change of behaviour is only affecting me or other
too.

Actually even the beancount mode header also is superfluous in almost all
of my cases but that is also being produced beancount.ingest.