I'm curious.  Why, when the ODBC functionality is distributed with
ActiveState's Perl, do all examples I see in this group use DBI?  The
application I'm working on uses an Access database, and I can't find Access
drivers for DBD, so DBI is useless to me, along with every example using it.
I'd LOVE to use DBI - placeholders in SQL alone are enough reason to switch
- but it doesn't appear to be an option.  It's very frustrating.

And no, the database isn't, at least right now, an option - it's a customer
thing, y'know.

Kristopher Cook (mailto:\\[EMAIL PROTECTED])
e-Commerce Director
Galyan's Trading Company
(317) 532-0200 x239
(317) 532-0258 (fax)