From: Boex,Matthew W. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 August 2001 20:13
To: CGI Beginners
Subject: RE: cgi and html

i have been looking around a little and found Embperl.  i plan to move to
mod_perl in the near future but have a bunch of cgi scripts that i want to
add html to.  i want to break out the html from the cgi.  would Embperl be
my best choice?  is it difficult to handle state info using Embperl or
mod_perl for that matter?

matt